Troopers from the state police barracks in Leominster and the state police Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Section investigated.
What does CMVE stand for?
CMVE stands for Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMVE
We have 1 other meaning of CMVE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Molecular and Vascular Biology (Leuven, Belgium)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (Manhasset, NY)
- Compound Membrane-Vesicle Complex (neurology)
- Configuration Management Version Control
- Cowbridge Male Voice Choir (est. 1971; Wales, UK)
- California Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers
- Coronary Microvascular Disease (heart disease)
- China Motor Vehicle Documentation Centre (est. 1972)
- Centre for Marine Vessel Design and Research (Canada)
- Competitive Market Value Estimate (utilities)
- Computer Management Van Gool (Netherlands)
- Centre for Military and Veterans' Health (Australia)
- College Mall Veterinary Hospital (Bloomington, IN)
- Civil Motor Vehicle Infraction (Massachusetts law)
- Clinical Manifestations of Viral Infection
- Communications Security Material Van Issuing Office
- Cambodian Mine/UXO Victim Information System
- College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine (Fairfield, IA)
- Comissão de Mercado de Valores Mobiliários
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trooper Stephen Bedard of the state police Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Unit was scheduled to test it for possible mechanical violations, Chief Sluckis said.
The state police commercial motor vehicle enforcement team on Jan.