13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Polk announced today it has entered into an agreement with Chris Brady, president of Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (CMVC), to serve as an authorized sales agent for the Polk commercial aftermarket replacement demand product portfolio due to increased demand in the marketplace.
What does CMVC stand for?
CMVC stands for Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (Manhasset, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMVC
We have 5 other meanings of CMVC in our Acronym Attic
- Coûts Moyens Variables
- Cryptographic Module Validation (NIST)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Current Market Value (finance)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus Isolated from Catharanthus Roseus
- Canadian Machinery Vibration Association
- Clinique Médicale de Ville d'Avray (French medical clinic)
- Coordinated Millimeter-VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Array (telescope program)
- Center for Molecular and Vascular Biology (Leuven, Belgium)
- Compound Membrane-Vesicle Complex (neurology)
- Configuration Management Version Control
- Cowbridge Male Voice Choir (est. 1971; Wales, UK)
- California Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers
- Coronary Microvascular Disease (heart disease)
- China Motor Vehicle Documentation Centre (est. 1972)
- Centre for Marine Vessel Design and Research (Canada)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement
- Competitive Market Value Estimate (utilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting was established in 1999 with the mission to focus exclusively on market research and analysis of the commercial motor vehicle industry.