9%) Odum-1, the second exploration well drilled on the West Cape Three Points license offshore Ghana, has discovered a commercial light oil accumulation based on the results of drilling, wireline logs and a sample of the reservoir fluid.
What does CLO stand for?
CLO stands for Commercial Light Oil
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLO
We have 111 other meanings of CLO in our Acronym Attic
- Chris Lawrence Online
- Civic Light Opera (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Civil Liaison Officer
- Civil Liberties Organization
- Cod Liver Oil
- Collateralized Loan Obligation
- Collegiate Living Organization
- Color Light Output (projectors)
- columnar-lined oesophagus
- Commercial Loan Origination
- Commissariat aux Langues Officielles (Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages - Canada)
- Community Legal Outreach (Berkeley, CA)
- Community Liaison Office
- Community Living Ontario
- Community Living Opportunities (Lawrence, KS)
- Compost-Like Output
- Congressional Liaison Officer
- Constant Level Oiler
- Contact Loved Ones
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pan Ocean Energy Corporation Limited ("PanOcean" or the "Company") has confirmed a new commercial light oil discovery on its Tsiengui prospect, onshore Gabon, West Africa.