About the Commercial Internet eXchange The Commercial Internet eXchange Association (http://www.
What does CIEA stand for?
CIEA stands for Commercial Internet Exchange Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIEA
We have 16 other meanings of CIEA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Integrated Engineering Quality Circle
- California Indian Education Association, Inc. (est. 1967)
- Casablanca International Electronics Assembly (Morocco)
- Central Illinois Evangelistic Association
- Central Institute for Experimental Animals (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Centre International d'Etudes Agricoles (International Centre for Agricultural Education)
- Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors (UK)
- Classification, Identification, and Engagement Area
- College Institute Educator's Association (Canada)
- Colorado Independent Energy Association (Denver, CO)
- Committee on International Ocean Affairs
- Construction Industry Employers Association
- Confederação Das Igrejas Evangélicas Apostólicas do Brasil (Portuguese: Confederation of Evangelical Apostolic Churches in Brazil)
- Council of Industrial Engineering Academic Department Heads (Los Angeles, CA)
- Centre for Integrated Engineering Asset Management (Brisbane, Australia)
- Centre d'Information sur l'Eau (French: Information Center on Water)
- China International Exposition of Audio-Visual Industry
- CIGNA International Expatriate Benefits
- Committee on the Investment of Employee Benefit Assets (Association for Financial Professionals; Bethesda, MD)
- China Europe International Business School (Shanghai, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commercial Internet Exchange Association, Falls Church, Virginia, founded in 1991, was established to promote the development of a public data communication network.
The Internet Service Providers' Consortium (ISPC), which recently announced it has signed a letter of intent to merge with The Commercial Internet eXchange Association (CIX), will become the largest ISP association in the world.
; and Susan Fitzgerald, Vice President of Dimension Enterprises and Executive Director of the Commercial Internet Exchange Association (CIX).
USISPA is sponsored by the Commercial Internet eXchange Association.
22, 1995--The Commercial Internet Exchange Association (CIX), the trade association representing the Internet Service Provider Community, today expressed its concerns over recent developments regarding the important domain services issue.
WASHINGTON, May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Commercial Internet eXchange Association (CIX), the world's oldest association of Internet service providers (ISPs), today expressed its opposition to H.
The Commercial Internet eXchange Association (http://www.