90 for Egyptian lender Commercial International Bank (CIB) The investment bank's analysis shows a strong earnings outlook of +20 per cent in 2013 for Commercial International Bank but NBK Capital MENA said clarity was needed on risk, "We have increased our fair value for CIB by five per cent to EGP 33.
What does CIB stand for?
CIB stands for Commercial International Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIB
We have 239 other meanings of CIB in our Acronym Attic
- Cluster-in-a-Box (data storage)
- Cobol Information Bulletin
- Coffee Industry Board (Jamaica)
- Collective Intelligent Brick (IBM)
- Collision Imminent Braking (vehicles)
- Comarch Internet Banking (software)
- Combat Infantryman Badge (US Army)
- Combined Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Command Input Buffer
- Commander Information Brief
- Common Interactive Broadcast
- Common Interface Bus (file transfer method)
- Commonwealth Investigation Branch (Australia)
- Communications in Business (UK)
- Communications Information Bulletin
- Communities in Bloom (Canada)
- Community Impact Board
- Companies Investigation Branch (UK)
- Compartmented Information Branch
- Complete in Box (auction listings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commercial International Bank (CIB) hosted its first workshop entitled "Exchange Services for Companies" (Photo Public Domain) The Commercial International Bank (CIB) hosted its first workshop entitled "Exchange Services for Companies", specifically targeting small and medium sized enterprises.
| CAIRO, Jan 10 (KUNA) -- Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi has handpicked Hesham Ramez, the CEO of the Commercial International Bank (CIB), as the new governor of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), said Presidential Spokesperson Yasser Ali at a press conference on Thursday.
Nomura downgraded Commercial International Bank (CIB) , Egypt's biggest private bank by assets, to "neutral" and cut its 2011, 2012 earnings estimates on expectations of a sharp slowdown in lending and a rise in loan loss charges.
The five banks affected by Moody's cuts were the National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Banque du Caire, Commercial International Bank and Bank of Alexandria.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the ratings of five Egyptian banks - National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Banque du Caire, Commercial International Bank and Bank of Alexandria, which remain under review for possible further downgrade.
The size of the loan depends on market conditions as well as talks with Commercial International Bank (CIB) and state-owned National Bank of Egypt, Al-Mal newspaper reported, citing the firm's chief executive officer, Hassan Kabbani.
3% stake in Commercial International Bank (CIB), Egypt's leading private-sector commercial bank.