In an effort to better serve the needs of their members, and therefore any company utilizing foodservice equipment, the Indianapolis-based Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) has made significant changes to its Technicians and Managers Training Program.
What does CFESA stand for?
CFESA stands for Commercial Food Equipment Service Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CFESA in our Acronym Attic
- Commissions and Fees Real Estate
- Commission on Food, Environment, and Renewable Resources
- Citizens for Environmental Rights and Safety (Minnesota)
- Canadian Federation of Engineering Students
- Center for Future Energy Systems (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Certificat de Fin d'Études Secondaires (French: Secondary Education Certificate of Completion)
- Comité Français d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
- Common Fleet Exercise Section
- Continuous Flow Electrophoresis System
- Council for Environmental Stewardship (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Central Florida Emergency Services Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Californians for Family Economic Self Sufficiency
- Compact Flywheel Energy Storage System
- Center for Faculty Excellence in Scholarship and Teaching (Shippensburg University; Pennsylvania)
- Consultants for Environmental System Technologies
- Coupled Fluid Energy and Solute Transport
- Cutting Fluid Evaluation Software Testbed
- Coupled Fluid, Energy and Solute Transport Inverse Computer Code
- Canadians for Fair and Equitable Taxation
- Career Field Entry Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- FM Facility Maintenance, a leading provider of facility management in the United States and Canada, recently participated as a guest panelist at the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) Spring Conference.