If your payday comes once a season, or once a year, and this has made it difficult for you to access a loan to improve or expand your business, or you simply want a more personal touch from your lender, then you may need to know about the Alaska Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank (CFAB).
What does CFAB stand for?
CFAB stands for Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank (Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFAB
We have 10 other meanings of CFAB in our Acronym Attic
- Country Financial Accountability Assessment (World Bank)
- Coalition for An Anti-AOL America
- Center for Alternative and Historic Processes (photography; New York)
- Coalition for Animals and Animal Research (Southwest Association for Education in Biomedical Research; Arizona)
- California Fig Advisory Board
- Camp Friends Are Best
- Canadian Federation of Amateur Baseball
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Climate Forecast Applications in Bangladesh
- Collège Français d'Analyse Bioénergétique (French: French College of Bioenergetic Analysis)
- Compagnie Française d'Administration de Biens (French: French Property Management Company)
- Citizens For A Better America
- Chicago Fireman’s Annuity & Benefit Fund
- Central Florida Association of Black Journalists (Orlando, FL)
- Cardiac Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- California First Amendment Coalition
- Call Forwarding All Calls
- Canada Family Action Coalition
- Central Florida Activity Club
- Citizens Foreign Aid Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are Alaska Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank and Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO Inc.
Meanwhile, the other agency lending money to fishermen and seafood processors -- the Alaska Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank -- is feeling the effects of the poor commercial salmon season as well.