4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Commercial Finance Association (CFA) and the International Factors Group (IFG) announced today a strategic alliance to help increase awareness and understanding of the role of factoring and asset-based lending as an efficient way to provide capital to small and mid-sized businesses around the globe.
What does CFA stand for?
CFA stands for Commercial Finance Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFA
We have 543 other meanings of CFA in our Acronym Attic
- Cognizant Federal Authority
- Cognizant Field Activity
- Colegio Francés Americano (Spanish: French American School; Mexico)
- College Football Association
- College of Fine Arts
- Colonization Factor Antigen
- Color Filter Array
- Combined Field Army
- Come from Away (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Comité Français des Aérosols
- Commission for Africa (est. 2004)
- Commission for Law Enforcement Accreditation
- Commission of Fine Arts (Washington, DC)
- Committee on Finance and Administration (various organizations)
- Committee on Fiscal Affairs (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- Committee on Food Aid Policies and Programmes (United Nations)
- Common Femoral Artery
- Common Formative Assessment (education)
- Commonwealth Financing Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Commonwealth Forestry Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAB Bank is pleased to announce that Chief Credit Officer, Gary Harding, has been named to serve on the Board of Directors for the Commercial Finance Association (CFA).
com)-- The Commercial Finance Association today announced that it has partnered with Arisey to offer a new affinity program to help its members to find and close more deals.
This workshop is offered as a new educational event of Commercial Finance Association for asset based lending and factoring companies.
In its year-end 2007 report, the Commercial Finance Association in New York found that factoring volume rose 6.
com ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL FINANCE ASSOCIATION: The Commercial Finance Association (CFA) is the international trade association dedicated to the asset-based lending and factoring industries.
Commercial Finance Association reports dramatic 49 percent increase in new credit commitments among asset-based lenders NEW YORK, Aug.
Jones, executive director Commercial Finance Association New York City postmaster@cfa.