1 was tested and validated by British Telecom commercial evaluation facility under Communications-Electronics Security Group (CESG) Certification Body in the U.
What does CLEF stand for?
CLEF stands for Commercial Evaluation Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEF
We have 11 other meanings of CLEF in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Law Enforcement Emergency
- Collaborative Longitudinal Evaluation of Ethnicity and Refractive Error
- Crosscut Lean Exhaust Emissions Reduction Simulation (US Department of Energy)
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training
- Caltech Laboratory for Experimental Finance
- Campus Life Enhancement Fund
- Centre de Loisirs et d'Enseignement du Français (Paris, France)
- Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation (Bensenville, IL)
- Clinical E-Science Framework (UK)
- Clinical Legal Education Foundation
- Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
- Concerts and Lessons to Enrich Families (Pasadena Symphony)
- Cross Language Evaluation Forum
- Cleavage of Lateral Epitaxial Films for Transfer
- Collateral Ligament Extension-Flexion Test
- Canadian Law Enforcement Games
- Central London Europe Group (UK; part of the European Movement, UK)
- Child Labor Elimination Group (India)
- Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government (university degree program)
- Candida Lipolytica Ester Hydrolase (enzyme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Logica was appointed by the UK Government to operate a CommerciaL Evaluation Facility (CLEF) as part of the UK ITSEC Scheme.
CyberGuard's evaluation occurred throughout 1998 and was conducted by Logica plc, a Commercial Evaluation Facility (CLEF) acting on behalf of the UK ITSEC Scheme.