FTC, Doha A: Article 249 of the Commercial Companies Law - Law No 5 of the year 2002 stipulates that the managers shall every financial year prepare a report including the company's balance sheet, profit and loss account, a report on the company activities and its financial position and proposal for the distribution of profits.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Commercial Companies Law (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Cognition, Comportements, Langage (French: Cognition, Behavior, Language)
- Cold Chain & Logistics (vaccines; various organizations)
- Collaborative Coaching and Learning (professional development)
- Color Calibrated Laser (color proofing, printing industry)
- Combat Configured Load
- Comité de Coopération avec le Laos (French: Committee for Cooperation with Laos)
- Command and Control Laboratory (US DoD)
- Command Center Laboratory
- Command Control Language
- Commerce Control List
- Commission Canadienne du Lait (Canadian Dairy Commission)
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Commodity Control List
- Common Carrier Line
- Common Command Language
- Commonality Candidate List (NASA)
- Commonwealth Countries’ League (UK)
- Communauté de Communes de Lacq (French: Lacq Community of Communes; Lacq, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Laragnais (French: Laragne Community of Communes; Laragne, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Libournais (French: Libourne Community of Communes; Libourne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's board has decided to convene an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) on March 28 to approve measures for the purpose of addressing and rectifying its financial position in accordance with the requirements of Article 129 of the Commercial Companies Law.
Also approved at the AGM, were directors' remunerations, which were set in accordance to UAE Commercial Companies Law not to exceed 10 per cent net profit after the deduction of the depreciation, the reserve fund and distribution of a dividend of not less than five per cent of the capital to the shareholders.
This process is now governed by Bahrain's bankruptcy laws, in accordance with Bahrain's Commercial Companies Law.
This process is now governed by Bahrain s bankruptcy laws in accordance with Bahrain s Commercial Companies Law.
Summary: DUBAI -- The UAE's new commercial companies law will be enacted this year and it will help boost businesses in the country, according to a top government official on Tuesday.
According to Article 13 bis 8 of Commercial Companies Law 4/74, the merger would have to wait until the issue is resolved.
Dr Amer bin Awadh Al-Rawas, CEO, Omantel, said that the approval of the planned merger is a legal requirement according to Oman's commercial companies law.