Abdulmohsen Al-Madaj on Tuesday issued ministerial decrees dissolving a number of shareholding companies that failed to readjust their financial and legal positions in accordance with Commercial Companies Law No.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Commercial Companies Law (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Cognition, Comportements, Langage (French: Cognition, Behavior, Language)
- Cold Chain & Logistics (vaccines; various organizations)
- Collaborative Coaching and Learning (professional development)
- Color Calibrated Laser (color proofing, printing industry)
- Combat Configured Load
- Comité de Coopération avec le Laos (French: Committee for Cooperation with Laos)
- Command and Control Laboratory (US DoD)
- Command Center Laboratory
- Command Control Language
- Commerce Control List
- Commission Canadienne du Lait (Canadian Dairy Commission)
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Commodity Control List
- Common Carrier Line
- Common Command Language
- Commonality Candidate List (NASA)
- Commonwealth Countries’ League (UK)
- Communauté de Communes de Lacq (French: Lacq Community of Communes; Lacq, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Laragnais (French: Laragne Community of Communes; Laragne, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Libournais (French: Libourne Community of Communes; Libourne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting discussed various topics, including the participation of two members from the committee in the State of Qatar's International Businesswomen Forum, as well as the invitation to a reading session regarding Law 50/2014 which stipulated the amendment of some provisions of Commercial Companies Law issued in September 2014.
The modification stipulates that the company should abide by Commercial Companies Law as to practice and run insurance operations, and there will be strict punishment against any company violating the law.
Licensing conditions to obtain a license from SCA to practice the activity of issuing covered bonds, the body should be a commercial or investment bank, a financial institution or branch of a foreign bank which had obtained approval of the Central Bank to practice the activity of issuing covered bonds, or must be a company or establishment that had been set up in the country according to the Commercial Companies Law, and must be licensed by the SCA to operate in the securities sector, within the SCA rules that prohibit conflict of business activities.
The Report: Qatar 2014, to be published by Oxford Business Group (OBG), will provide key analysis of the new Commercial Companies Law (CCL), issued by the Ministry of Economy and Trade, and its implications for the global investment community.
AN urgent request to amend the commercial companies law has been submitted to the National Assembly for study.
Summary: The eagerly awaited Commercial Companies Law, considered critical to boosting investor confidence and developing the small and medium enterprise, or SME, sector, will be enacted before year-end, UAE Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri said on Monday.
Companies of a commercial nature shall, regardless of the objects thereof, be subject to Commercial Companies Law.