But it's exactly the type of ad that could spur positive changes in public opinion, according to the nonprofit Commercial Closet Association, which gave the spot its Outstanding 2004 Commercial award at the group's Images in Advertising Awards on May 23.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Commercial Closet Association (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Contractors Association (trade association)
- Combat Coded Aircraft
- Combatant Clergy Association
- Comelones Compulsivos Anónimos (Spanish: Compulsive Overeaters Anonymous)
- Comics Code Authority
- Comisión de Ciencias Atmosféricas (Spanish: Commission for Atmospheric Sciences)
- Comisión para la Cooperación Ambiential de América del Norte (North American Free Trade Agreement Agency)
- Command and Control Agency (NATO)
- Command C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Architecture (US DoD)
- Commands and Colors: Ancients (gaming)
- Commercial Concept Animation (Troyes, France)
- Commission de Contrôle des Assurances (French: Committee on Insurance Supervision)
- Committee for Capturing Abstractions
- Committee on Child Abuse (Hong Kong Social Welfare Department)
- Common Carotid Artery
- Common Certification Authority (Canada)
- Common Configuration Architecture (Cisco)
- Common Country Assessment
- Common Cryptographic Algorithm
- Commonwealth Copyright Administration (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nonprofit Commercial Closet Association (http://www.
Included are the NAACP's New York State Conference of Branches, ADCOLOR Industry Coalition, Advertising Research Foundation, Advertising Women in New York, the Asian American Advertising Federation, Center for Communication, Commercial Closet Association, the Council of Public Relations Firms, Echelon Business Media, Ethnic Events, Mediabistro, Minority Professional Network, NAMIC, National Society of Hispanic MBAs, Portada, Public Relations Society of America, Talent Zoo, The Network Journal, City College of New York, Columbia University Business School, Howard University, New York City College of Technology, New York University/NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development, New York Institute of Technology and State University of New York and its Fashion Institute of Technology.