Transportation Command-appointed panel of flag officers or Senior Executive Service members known as the Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB).
What does CARB stand for?
CARB stands for Commercial Airlift Review Board (Air Mobility Command)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CARB
We have 21 other meanings of CARB in our Acronym Attic
- Carburetion Day (Indy 500)
- Center for Advanced Research in Biotechnology
- Channel Availability Radio Bulletin
- Cheney Ashcroft Rumsfeld Bush
- Cilia-Associated Respiratory Bacillus
- Club Alfa Romeo Boxer (French automobile club)
- Club Alfa Romeo de Bresse (French automobile club; La Bresse, France)
- Coalition Acquisition Review Board (US Army)
- Compact Aligning Roller Bearing
- Consortium for Advanced Residential Buildings
- Contracting Abuse Resolution Board
- Corrective Action Review Board
- Chicago Area Retail Bakers Association
- Cholla Amateur Remote Base Association (radio; Arizona)
- Carbon-Relayed Band-Selected Homonuclear-Decoupled
- Carry Out Basic Orders
- California Association of Regular Baptist Churches (Vacaville, CA)
- Centre for Addictions Research of British Columbia (University of Victoria; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TULSA, Oklahoma, June 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Omni Air International (Omni) receives US Department of Defense (DOD) Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) approval to provide B777-200ER passenger airlift services for the DOD.
Presidential Airways is Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) certified with the U.