Commerce Service Providers and Enterprise Merchants
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Commerce Service Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Collectif Sans Papiers (French: Undocumented Collective)
- College Search Program
- College Store Professional (National Associationn of College Stores college bookstores professional designation)
- Colorado State Patrol
- Colorado State Publications (Denver, CO)
- Combat Security Police (USAF)
- Combined Sensor Program (US NOAA)
- Command-response Scenario Pattern
- Commander Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet
- Commence Search Point/Pattern
- Commercial Sales Practice
- Commercial Space Package
- Commercial Subroutine Package
- Commission on Systematics in Petrology (IUGS)
- Commission Scolaire des Patriotes (Canadian school board)
- Committee on Science Policy (various organizations)
- Common SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) Processor
- Common Security Protocol
- Common Signal Processor
- Common Spatial Pattern
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:DRIV), a leading global Commerce Service Provider (CSP), today announced that Digital River is hosting http://vote.
ClearCommerce provides transaction management technology directly and indirectly through Commerce Service Providers for more than 40,000 merchants worldwide.
Nasdaq:DRIV), a leading global Commerce Service Provider (CSP), announced today that it will release financial results for its fiscal first quarter after the close of regular market trading on Wednesday, April, 25, 2001.
Nasdaq:DRIV), a leading global Commerce Service Provider (CSP), today announced the launch of an e-commerce site for Brunswick Commerce Corporation (NYSE:BC).
Nasdaq:DRIV), a leading global Commerce Service Provider (CSP), is leveraging its e-commerce model with E-Marketing Services to deliver results for industry leaders, such as Nabisco, Inc.
Nasdaq:DRIV), a leading global Commerce Service Provider (CSP), today announced the launch of a new e-commerce site for Micrografx (Nasdaq:MGXI), a global leader in enterprise graphics software.
By reaching this important goal, we've validated the Commerce Service Provider model.