April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Experience the sights and sounds of the Greatest Generation when the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Dixie Wing hosts the tenth annual "WWII Heritage Days" April 27-28, 2013.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Commemorative Air Force (formerly Confederate Air Force)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Appraisal Framework
- Code Aurora Forum (Fremont, CA)
- Coefficient d'Acceptation Féminine (French: Wife Acceptance Factor)
- Collins Almanor Forest (California)
- Combat Air Forces
- Combined Adjustment Factor (converting a grid mapping coordinate to a real world measured distance)
- Combined Arms Flavor
- Combustion Air Flow
- Comité des Armateurs Fluviaux (French industrial water transportation association)
- Commander, Airborne/Air Assault Force (US DoD)
- Commercial Availability Factor
- Commission de l'Avifaune Française (French: French Birds Commission; est. 1987)
- Committee on Academic Freedom (various schools)
- Common Adapter Framework
- Common Application Form
- Common Assessment Framework
- Commonwealth Assistance Form (Australia)
- Community Activation Facilitator (UN Development Programme)
- Community Arts Foundation (various locations)
- Community Arts Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Thursday, Sentimental Journey -- now part of the nonprofit Arizona Wing of the Commemorative Air Force -- flew in from Mesa, Ariz.
And finally, more than 50 women who served in World War II will be honored Saturday by the Commemorative Air Force Aviation Museum at Camarillo Airport.
25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Carolinas Aviation Museum at Charlotte Douglas International Airport will host the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Red Tail Squadron's RISE ABOVE Traveling Exhibit honoring the Tuskegee Airmen Feb.
VENTURA COUNTY Plane museum to be reopened CAMARILLO -- The local wing of the Commemorative Air Force will reopen its museum featuring World War II airplanes from 10 a.
The Commemorative Air Force was founded in Texas over 50 years ago, which makes Texas our home and the Don't Mess with Texas campaign extremely important to us," said CAF President/CEO Stephan Brown.
[currency] One of the highlights of the symposium will be on Wednesday, January'[currency]25, at the Camarillo Museum with the Salute to'[currency]The Warfighter Reception where the Commemorative Air Force aircraft is displayed'[currency]for all the attendees to see up close and personal.
Presented by Air Group One, the San Diego Wing of the Commemorative Air Force (CAF), the theme of the 2003 air show will pay tribute to the 100th Anniversary of the first successful powered airplane flight.