Its success stories include a combination of owned brands such as Carolina Herrera , Nina Ricci , Paco Rabanne and Jean Paul Gaultier , licenses such as Prada , Valentino and Comme des Garcons , and celebrity fragrances.
What does CDG stand for?
CDG stands for Comme Des Garcon
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDG
We have 153 other meanings of CDG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Downwash Generating (aerodynamics, fluid dynamics, automotive)
- Centre for Democratic Governance (various locations)
- Chambres de Guérison (French: Healing Rooms)
- Chemical Defense Group
- Chris Duarte Group (band)
- Christian-Doppler-Forschungsgesellschaft (German: Christian Doppler Research Association )
- Classical Differential Geometry
- Climate Dynamics Group
- Coder-Decoder Group
- Compact Disk + Graphics
- Compagnie des Garages (French car company)
- Competitive Development Group
- Completely Decomposed Granite
- Component-Dependency Graph
- Concept Development Group
- Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation
- Constitutional Delay of Growth
- Consumer Digital Imaging Group (Eastman Kodak Company)
- Context-Dependent Grammar
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 38-year-old, who was snapped at LAX airport with son Romeo, was wearing a wafty, midi-length, Bohemian peasant-style dress by avant-garde label Junya Watanabe Comme des Garcons, the Telegraph reported.
Dhs 1521 iPad Case Comme des Garcons Leather iPad Case iPad holders are no less essential for the fact that they only came into existence this decade.
Since then it has hooked up with the likes of Stella McCartney, Comme des Garcons, Jimmy Choo.
Puig, a family company, operates in the fashion sector with its own brands Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci and Paco Rabanne, and in the fragrance market through its own brands as well as through licenses from brands such as Prada, Valentino and Comme des Garcons among others.
Since then it has hooked up with the likes of Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Comme des Garcons, Jimmy Choo and Sonia Rykiel - on top of one-off lines with style icons Kylie Minogue or Madonna.
FACING THE FUTURE: A model presents a creation by Japanese fashion designer Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons as part of his ready-to-wear spring/summer 2011 fashion collection, in Paris yesterday
Jessica's inspirations include Comme Des Garcons, and Viktor and Rolf, and she intends to wear all the designs she has created.