KABUL (PAN) US Central Intelligence Agency Director and former commander of International Security Assistance Force David H.
What does COMISAF stand for?
COMISAF stands for Commander of International Security Assistance Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Communications Intelligence Advisory Tasking Message
- Communist International (Also CI or Third International)
- Communications Intelligence Report
- Communications Intelligence Summary
- Council on Mentally Ill Offenders (California)
- Committee On Imagery Requirements & Exploitation
- Chancellor's Office Management Information System (California Community Colleges)
- COmission Ministérielle de l'Informatique de Santé
- Command Management Information System
- Confédération Mondiale de l'Industrie de la Santé Animale (French: Worldwide Confederation of the Animal Health industry)
- Comisión Sectorial para el Mercado Común del Sur (Mercosur)
- United States Military Mission, Congo
- Coalition On Ministry In Specialized Settings
- Banca Commerciale Italiana (Italian bank)
- Center on the Management of Information Technology (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Community Online Mapping Information Tool (geographical information system; New York)
- Construction Opportunities for Mobile Information Technology (UK)
- Continuous Outcomes Measurement Improvement Technique (patient outcomes)
- Communauté de l'Isolation Thermique et Acoustique (French: Fellowship of Thermal and Acoustic Insulation; Belgium)
- Conference on Microwave Techniques
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dawn quoted sources, as saying that that an important meeting between the two sides took place on Sunday shortly after the arrival of Commander of International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) General John Allen on his second visit to the country in four days.
Commander of International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan General David Petraeus called on Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani at General Headquarters, said a brief military statement.