We will always bring to bear our experience, our skills, our resources, and our reach-back capability to equip the warfighter with the necessary command, control, communications, computers, collaboration [combat systems] and intelligence tools and information dominance to enable Commander Seventh Fleet to violently execute his operational strategy against any enemy who dares challenge us in this area of responsibility.
What does C7F stand for?
C7F stands for Commander Seventh Fleet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Concentration at 6 Hours (drug research)
- Glucose (chemistry)
- Codeine-6-Sulfate (opiate)
- Cervical Vertebra 7
- Seventh Component of Complement
- Coupe 70 (Volvo)
- Cysteine 74 to Alanine
- Cessna Citation X (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Cholesterol-7-Alpha Hydroxylase
- Cholesterol 7Alpha-Hydroxylase
- Castle Infinity
- Club 8 (band)
- Control for 80 Days (research test group)
- Component 8 Beta Gene
- Cloud 9
- Police Criminal Intelligence Branch
- Intermediate ANI-only 9-1-1 service level between B911 and E911
- Coalition '98/North-Central Democratic Centre Party (regionalist political party in US WI, MN, ND, MI, IA)
- C Programming Language Standard, revised 1999
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy's Commander Seventh Fleet including flag secretary, fleet replacement instructor and operations officer.
Clark, Commander Seventh Fleet When the North Koreans rolled across the 38th parallel on 25 June 1950, only one aircraft carrier, Valley Forge (CV 45), was operational with the Seventh Fleet.