More than 300 forklifts repaired for 12 ships and 23 shore commands * Procured more than $50M in materials for NAVFAC SW facilities maintenance * Administered 104 Task Order contracts worth over $23M * Provided support to more than 300 Fleet Operational activities of Commander, Third Fleet and tenant activities of Commander, Naval Region Southwest.
What does COMTHIRDFLT stand for?
COMTHIRDFLT stands for Commander, Third Fleet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Commission on Measurement Theory and Application in Geomorphology
- Commander, Allied Task Force North Norway
- Compact Towed Array Sonar System
- Committee on Trade and Development (committee of the World Trade Organization)
- Commission on Tectonics (IUGS)
- Computer Technology
- Complementary Technical Report
- Compton Telescope
- Commandant Organiques de l'Armée de Terre
- California Oak Mortality Task Force
- Component Object Model Transaction Integrator (Microsoft, SNA Server)
- Conference of Minority Transit Officials (Washington, DC)
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials
- Computer Aided Traffic Control System (Japan)
- Dynamic Component Tracking
- Common Format for Transient Data Exchange (IEEE)
- Communications Traffic Summary
- Commander, Training Group, Pacific
- Commander, Training Command Atlantic, US Atlantic Fleet
- Commander, Training Command Pacific, US Pacific Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samuel Locklear, Commander, Third Fleet, other SPAWAR leadership, warfighters and fleet operators.
Bull" Halsey, Commander, Third Fleet, touted, "The four machines that won the war in the Pacific were the submarine, radar, the airplane and the tractor-bulldozer.
It is chaired by the CPF N4 and manned with representatives from functional logistics support organizations to include Commander Pacific Fleet (CPF) LRC; Commander, Seventh Fleet (C7F) LRC; Commander, Third Fleet (C3F) LRC; Naval Supply Systems Command Code 04 (NAVSUP 04); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Pearl Harbor (FISCPH), Hawaii; Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Yokosuka (FISCY), Japan; Naval Operational Logistics Support Center (NOLSC), Norfolk, Va.
1, 2008, after serving at Commander, Third Fleet, San Diego, Calif.