Overseas, he served with Commander, Task Force 73, U.
What does CTF stand for?
CTF stands for Commander, Task Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTF
We have 238 other meanings of CTF in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Technology Fund (World Bank)
- Clean Truck Fee (port security)
- CLIC (Compact Linear Collider) Test Facility (European Organization for Nuclear Research)
- Coalition Task Force
- Code Table File
- Collective Training Facility
- Colorado Trail Foundation
- Combating Terrorism Financing
- Combined Task Force
- Combined Test Force
- Common Technical Framework
- Common Trace Facility (software)
- Common Trust Fund
- Commonwealth Transportation Fund (various locations)
- Community Task Force
- Community Treatment Facility (residential mental health facilities)
- Community Trust Fund
- Compagnie des Techniques Financières (French: Financial Techniques Company)
- Compagnie Tunisienne de Forage (French: Tunisian Drilling Company; Tunisia)
- Complete Test Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haley, commander, Task Force 70, visited George Washington for a firsthand view of daily operations aboard an underway aircraft carrier.
Davidson, USN, Director, Operations and Intelligence (N3/N2) & Deputy Commander, Task Force TWO ZERO * Lt Gen George J.
As far as the border itself, I think its naive to say that we can stop, you know, forces coming through the border," said Col Viet Luong Commander, Task Force Rakkasan and 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division.
Strean, commander, Task Force 1, of the ambitious operation.
Abdulla Saeed Al Mansoori, commander, Task Force (CTF) 152, conducted Exercise Goalkeeper III (GKIII) in the Arabian Gulf, May 12-14.
Chinn, Ranger Training Brigade Commander, Task Force Soldier was looking for ways to build warrior ethos throughout the Army and concluded that more Ranger-qualified leaders would help to accomplish that goal.
The 25th MP Company, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, won second runner-up with successful missions supporting SFOR-11 in Bosnia and acting as the protective service detail for the commander, Task Force Eagle.