SSC Pacific, in conjunction with Commander, Pacific Fleet and other naval organizations, has managed and executed more than 50 installations and removals in each of the past three years.
What does COMPACFLT stand for?
COMPACFLT stands for Commander, Pacific Fleet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Computational Materials Science
- Committee of Methadone Program Administrators (Albany, NY)
- Committee on Office Medical Practice Assessment (College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia; Canada)
- Convergence of Movements of the Peoples of the Americas (civil society group)
- Convergence of Organizations and Movements of Peoples of the Americas
- Central de Comutação de Pacotes (Portuguese: Switching Center Package)
- UK Man-Portable SATCOM Terminal
- Commander, Pacific Area Coast Guard
- Commander, Coast Guard Pacific Area (US DoD)
- Committee on Manpower for Pulmonary and Critical Care Societies
- Commander Pacific Fleet Instruction
- Commander, Pacific Missile Test Center
- Computer Outputer Microforms Program And Concept Study
- Commercial Product Acquisition Team
- Community Policing and Case Tracking (software; UK)
- Computer Optimization of Microwave Passive and Active Circuits
- Computer-Optimized Molecular Parametric Analysis of Chemical Toxicity
- Consolidation Of Military Personnel Activities
- Communication Pad (teaching method)
- Competition Advocate
Samples in periodicals archive:
To ensure other navies can participate, the Third Fleet staff and the staff at the Commander, Pacific Fleet are developing a Coalition Forces Pacific (CFP) Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS) network that will allow maximum collaboration and data exchange with coalition forces during the exercise.
Every other year, Commander, Pacific Fleet (CPF) conducts this multinational naval exercise in the Hawaiian area of responsibility (AOR).