McDonald, Commander, Naval Reserve Forces Command, began Sunday's program with a review of the Navy Reserves' high tempo activities over the past two years.
What does CNRF stand for?
CNRF stands for Commander, Naval Reserve Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNRF
We have 2 other meanings of CNRF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Natural Resource Enterprise
- Coalition for Natural Resource Education
- College of Natural Resources Environment
- Commander, Navy Region Europe
- Computer Networks for Research in Europe
- Cooperative Network on Rural Energy
- Caisse Nationale de Retraite des Entrepreneurs du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: National Pension Fund for Construction and Public Works Entrepreneurs)
- Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development (University of Wisconsin-Extension)
- Center for Natural Resource Economics Policy (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Cold Neutron Research Facility
- California-Nevada River Forecast Center (NOAA, Sacramento, Ca)
- Commander Navy Reserve Force Command
- Canadian Natural Resources Group (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- Community Nonprofit Resources Group (online volunteer community)
- Community Nutrition Research Group (USDA)
- Computational Neuroscience Research Group (various universities)
- Computer Network Research Group (University of Massachusetts, Amherst; Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia)
- Commander, Navy Region Hawaii
- Consejo Nacional de Recursos Hídricos (Ecuador)
- Central Newfoundland Regional Health Care Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to align missions by capabilities, Commander, Naval Reserve Force in Washington, and Commander, Naval Reserve Forces Command in New Orleans, were assigned "additional duty" to Commander, Fleet Forces Command in Norfolk.
Customer alignment was a major area of concern as it was also a key tenant of the Commander, Naval Reserve Forces Command (CNRFC) transformation initiative.