41) Horne, who served as Commander, Mine Warfare Command in Charleston and still resides there, is helping the SEAHAWK Team to include the terrorist mine threat.
What does COMMINEWARCOM stand for?
COMMINEWARCOM stands for Commander, Mine Warfare Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Commander, Maritime Defense Zone (US DoD)
- Commerce and Economics (Government College, Karachi, Pakistan)
- Communications and Electronics
- Congress on Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Creighton Online Multiple Modular Expert System (nursing system)
- Commodities Exchange
- Communications Exercise
- Communications Experts (Chatham, MA)
- Complete Monumental Military Foul-Up (polite form)
- Communications Intelligence (usually seen as COMINT)
- Community Impact Team (Colorado Springs, CO police)
- Community Intervention Trial for Smoking Cessation (National Cancer Institute)
- Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking
- Cultivating Obedience, Ministering Mercy, Internalizing Truth (mother/daughter conference)
- COMMerce Information Technology Solutions Contract (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- Commander, Land Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ryan, USN, Commander, Mine Warfare Command, who praised the highly successful mine sweeping and mine hunting operations in and around Iraq, made possible by both the superb men and women involved in the program coupled with having the "right equipment at their disposal" to do the job.