Pacific Fleet, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Commander, Amphibious Group THREE, San Diego; Commander, U.
What does COMPHIBGRU stand for?
COMPHIBGRU stands for Commander, Amphibious Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Contingency Operations Mobility Planning and Execution System (US DoD)
- Contingency Operations / Mobility Planning and Execution System - Base (US DoD)
- Contingency Operations/Mobility Planning & Execution System - Global Command and Control System
- Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology Education and Science Act
- Compressed with Forward Error Correction
- Comptroller General
- Computational Geometry
- College of Medicine and Public Health (Ohio State University)
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Squadron
- Commander, Amphibious Striking Force (US DoD)
- Commander, Amphibious Training Command, Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander, Patrol Combatant Missile Hydrofoil Squadron
- Consequence Management Program Integration Office (Carnegie Mellon)
- Computerized Position Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early 1948 he had assumed command of the Amphibious Training Command at Coronado, California; in January 1950 he reported as Commander, Amphibious Group 1.
Reubin Bookert, Commander, Amphibious Group Two, Rear Adm.
His previous duty stations include Commander, Amphibious Group One Detachment; Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command, Virginia Beach, Va.
STOREKEEPER 2ND GLASS (SW) RACHEL SMITH, a crew member aboard the Sasebo-based USS Fort McHenry (LSD 43), was named Junior Sailor of the Quarter for Commander, Amphibious Group 1, in Okinawa and Sasebo, Japan.
Marsh, Commander, Amphibious Group 3, right, and Boxer's Commanding Officer, CAPT Thomas D.
Rear Admiral Clyde Marsh, Commander, Amphibious Group 3, was the guest speaker at dinner on the final evening.
His previous duty stations include Commander, Amphibious Group 3, San Diego, Calif.