General Amos assumed the duties as the 35th Commandant of the Marine Corps on 22 October 2010.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Commandant of the Marine Corps
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Colombe Model Club (French model airplane club)
- Color Me Confused
- Colorado Mountain Club
- Colorado Mountain College (Glenwood Springs, Colorado, USA)
- Colored Musicians Club (Buffalo, NY)
- Colour Measurement Committee (UK Society of Dyers and Colourists)
- Columbus Metropolitan Club (Ohio)
- Comcast Media Center
- Command Master Chief
- Command Module Computer (Apollo's main avionics computer)
- Commercial Metals Comapany (Irving, TX)
- Commercial Money Center (California)
- Committee for Missing Children (various locations)
- Common Mail Calls
- Common Messaging Calls (Application Program Interface Association)
- Common Mezzanine Card
- Common Mode Choke
- Common Module Carrier
- Communication and Media Commission (Iraq)
- Communication and Multimedia Commission (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marine Corps Recruiting Command is responsible to the Commandant of the Marine Corps to provide qualified individuals for addressing personnel strength levels of the Marine Corps as well as Marine Corps
After being promoted as general, Dunford assumed the duties of assistant commandant of the Marine Corps on October 23, 2010.
CMC Safety Division is a Headquarters, Marine Corps staff agency that reports directly to the Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, and serves as the principle advisor to the Commandant of the Marine Corps on all Marine Corps safety matters.
Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, told the media that the number of Marines in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan will drop "markedly" in 2012, and the role of those who stay will shift from countering the insurgency to training and advising Afghan security forces.
Gen James F Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, said the role of troops who stay in Helmand will shift from countering insurgency to training and advising the Afghan forces.
Amos, thirty-fifth Commandant of the Marine Corps, to be true: "A marine is a marine.
13, 2009, the Commandant of the Marine Corps declared energy a top priority and within six weeks created the U.