Riyadh, Jumada II 21, 1435, Apr 21, 2014, SPA -- The Command and Staff College at the Ministry of National Guard yesterday hosted a scientific forum on military operations in collaboration with the British Royal Military College "Sandhurst".
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Command and Staff College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Support Center (US DoD)
- Combat Support Company
- Combat System Console
- Combat System Coordinator
- Combination Stick Command (motors)
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
- Combined Synchronization Cell
- Comité Supérieur de Contrôle (French: Superior Control Committee; Belgium)
- Comm South Companies, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Command & Staff College
- Command and Staff Course
- Command Security Corporation (various locations)
- Command Senior Chief
- Command Status and Control Register
- Command/Community Support Center
- Commander in Chief’s (CINC’s) Strategic Concept (US DoD)
- Commercial Space Center (NASA)
- Commission de Sécurité des Consommateurs
- Commission Scolaire de la Capitale (French)
- Committee on Scholarly Communication (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gen Ahmed bin Harith al-Nabhani, Chief of Staff of the Sultan's Armed Forces (SAF) received in his office at Mu'skar al-Murtafa' today Rear Admiral Abdullah bin Said al-Mansouri, Commandant of the Royal Command and Staff College (RCSC) in the Kingdom of Bahrain and his accompanying delegation, currently visiting the Sultanate.
The new UNMISS Force Commander, the UN said, brings with him over 34 years of military command and staff experience at national and international level, having recently served as Assistant Commandant of the Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Junior Division.
We've put more expeditionary focus in the academy syllabus, in ROTC and OTS, also in the Airmen basic course, squadron officer school, Command and Staff College, and War College.
He is a graduate of the Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania, and holds a Master of Military Arts and Science from the Command and Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
Ladnier is currently assigned as commandant, Air Command and Staff College, Air University, Air Education and Training Command, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
Since then, he has completed all the training to become a Foreign Area Officer, including a tour with the Office of Military Cooperation-Kuwait, where he attended the Kuwait Mubarak Al-Abdullah Joint Command and Staff College administered by the British Military Mission.
Dill is a graduate of the Air Command and Staff College and of the Naval War College.