26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The board of trustees of the Command and General Staff College Foundation (CGSCF) recently elected four new members, all highly-regarded retired four-star generals, to their body.
What does CGSCF stand for?
CGSCF stands for Command and General Staff College Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Guaranty Savings Bank (New Hampshire)
- Coordinadora Guerrillera Simon Bolivar (Spanish: Simon Bolivar Guerrilla Coordinator; Colombia)
- Center Grove Soccer Club (Indiana)
- Certified Global Supply Chain Board (Malaysia)
- Civil GPS Service Interface Committee (Australia)
- Coconut Grove Sailing Club (Miami, Florida)
- Coli Genetic Stock Center (Yale University, New Haven, CT)
- Command & General Staff College (US Army)
- Connecticut Girls Soccer Coaches Association
- Convent Glen South Community Association
- Center for Global Security and Democracy (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center on Globalization and Sustainable Development
- Central Greene School District (Waynesburg, Pennsylvania)
- Church Growth Software Demo (church management software)
- Computer Games Sim Design (college course; Lorain County Community College; Elyria, OH)
- Computer Graphics Systems Development
- Consultative Group on Sustainable Development Indicators
- Clinical Governance Support and Development Unit (UK)
- Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble
- Classical Guitar Society of Evansville (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Hryum Smith, the founder of the industry leading time management solutions company Franklin-Quest and current president of The Galileo Initiative, has pledged a $100,000 gift to the Command and General Staff College Foundation as a means to demonstrate that he is committed to the Foundation's success.
July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of trustees of the Command and General Staff College Foundation (CGSCF) in their first annual board meeting unanimously approved the addition of six new members.