The Air Force theater air control system/Army air-ground system (TACS/AAGS) is the combined command and control system that provides the interface between Army and Air Force tactical air support agencies in planning, coordinating and controlling air support operations.
What does CACS stand for?
CACS stands for Command and Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CACS
We have 44 other meanings of CACS in our Acronym Attic
- Chippewa Area Catholic Schools (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Chlorine Alkali Control System
- Church Association of Community Service
- Club d'Astronomie du Collège Sismondi
- Coast Artillery Commands
- Coding Automation & Communication Systems CO., Ltd.
- Codman Academy Charter School (Massachusetts)
- Collective Against Consensual Sanity
- Colorado Arts & Crafts Society
- Command and Control Squadron
- Commission on Applied and Clinical Sociology
- Commuter Affairs and Community Service
- Components, Architectures and Configurable Systems
- Comprehensive Ambulatory Care Classification System
- Comprehensive Automobile Traffic Control System (Japan)
- Computational Acoustics
- Computer Assisted Collection System (Sprint)
- Computer Audit, Control and Security
- Containment Air Cooling System
- Continuous Aerodynamic Control Surface
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the time it left the CTSF in the summer of 2004, it would have left 5 months to assess, train, and field the battle command and control system.
a leading application infrastructure software company, has announced that the German Air Force has signed an agreement to develop standards-based application server technology from BEA for a military command and control system which could become a model for all NATO countries.
What's the right command and control system for that to happen?
Taking Advantage of Technology To ensure ESC sets the pace with technology, we have adopted strategic goals that include achieving acquisition cycles of eighteen months or less from program start to first item delivery; developing systems that are fully interoperable using the Defense Information Infrastructure common operating environment; and reducing the cost of command and control system acquisition.
Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) and the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Program Management Office.
2] also will be the net-centric migration path for the current global command and control system (GCCS) family of systems.
OSI) (OTCBB:OFSYF) (TSX:OSI) announced today that the Naval and Ground Systems Division of Terma A/S, a leading systems integrator in military command and control applications, has integrated OSI's COP-IDS(R) software into their next generation of naval command and control systems.