I would also like to pass on my "Congratulations" to our Supply Senior Chiefs who were selected for the Command Senior Chief Program; CSCS Glenda Atwood, CSCS Anthony Blackledge, LSCS Thomas Caudle, Jr.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Command Senior Chief
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Combat System Coordinator
- Combination Stick Command (motors)
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
- Combined Synchronization Cell
- Comité Supérieur de Contrôle (French: Superior Control Committee; Belgium)
- Comm South Companies, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Command & Staff College
- Command and Staff College
- Command and Staff Course
- Command Security Corporation (various locations)
- Command Status and Control Register
- Command/Community Support Center
- Commander in Chief’s (CINC’s) Strategic Concept (US DoD)
- Commercial Space Center (NASA)
- Commission de Sécurité des Consommateurs
- Commission Scolaire de la Capitale (French)
- Committee on Scholarly Communication (various schools)
- Commodity Software Change
- Common Service Centre (India)
- Common Signaling Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
These Sailors include: * Sailors with an approved transfer to the Fleet or Retired Reserve; * Selectees for command senior and master chief; * Personnel enrolled in Navy Safe Harbor; * Fleet, force and command master chiefs, chiefs of the boat and command senior chiefs who possess the Navy Enlisted Classification Code (NEC) 9580, 9579 or 9578; * Sailors with nuclear NECs; * Sailors with orders to or serving in the first two years of an overseas or Department of Defense area tour at the board convening date.
Eventually, I was picked up for the Command Senior Chief Program, but felt I would retire due to the [limited] quotas for AZ master chiefs.
For those coming to the ship straight from Recruit Training Command, that means receiving a personal visit from Old Ironsides' command senior chief while still in Great Lakes, Ill.
YNCS(AW) Mark Popham, the NORAD/USSPACECOM Command Senior Chief, said the constant interaction with other services widens these Sailors' perspectives and teaches them things they just couldn't learn except in a joint environment.