What does CIR stand for?
CIR stands for Command Instrument Rating (flight training)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIR
We have 264 other meanings of CIR in our Acronym Attic
- Cloud Infrared Radiometer
- Code de l'Impôt sur les Revenus (French: Income Tax Code; Belgium)
- Coherent Imaging Radar
- Cold In-Place Recycling (pavement processing and treatment)
- Colegio Interamericano de Radiologia (Inter-American College of Radiology)
- Collaborative Information Retrieval
- Collection Intelligence Requirement
- Color Infrared
- Combustion Integrated Rack
- Command Incident Report
- Commissioner of Inland Revenue (various locations)
- Committed Information Rate (data communications)
- Committed Information Rate (maximum average data rate that a network undertakes under normal circumstances)
- Committee of Interns and Residents
- Committee on Information Resources (Triangle Research Libraries Network; North Carolina)
- Committee on International Relations (various organizations)
- Common Intermediate Representation (computing)
- Communication Industry Researchers, Inc.
- Community Impact Report (various locations)
- Community Information Referral (Arizona)