One recommendation by the WOCC/SWOAC is for CW5s serving as regimental chief warrant officers, chief warrant officer of the branches, the command chief warrant officer of the reserves, the command chief warrant officer of the National Guard, or in any of the three- and four-star nominative positions should be considered key and essential personnel and, therefore, accorded senior grade housing.
What does CCWO stand for?
CCWO stands for Command Chief Warrant Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCWO
We have 3 other meanings of CCWO in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Comprehensive Weight Loss
- Counter Clockwise Lead End (OEM replacement electric motor)
- Canadian Council of Wildlife Ministers
- Cardboard City Weathermen (hip hop group)
- Catholic Charities West Michigan
- Circular Cylindrical Wave Model
- Congregational Council for World Mission (UK)
- Cup of Cold Water Ministries (religious organization; est. 1978; Sheridan, IL)
- California Coalition for Workers Memorial Day
- Central Coal Washeries Organisation (India)
- Commercial Communications Work Order
- Community Chapel World Outreach
- Confederation of Canadian Wushu Organizations (sports body)
- California Coalition for Women Prisoners
- Center for Civil War Photography (Oldsmar, FL)
- Central Chilled Water Plant (various locations)
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner
- Clackamas County Community Wildfire Protection (Oregon)
- Clark County Wetlands Park (Las Vegas, NV)
- Close-Coupling Wave-Packet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The commander, command sergeant major, chaplain, and command chief warrant officer all conducted briefings on vision, intent, policies, and expectations.
The afternoon session consisted of professionally facilitated discussions led by CW5 Mark Jensen, Command Chief Warrant Officer of the Kansas Army National Guard.