Developed in cooperation with Microsoft and ITRAN Communications, the Mitsubishi M306S chip embeds the ITRAN Communications IT800 power line carrier (PLC) command/control transceiver and the Simple Control Protocol (SCP) from Microsoft with Mitsubishi's M16C/62 microcontroller.
What does CMD/CTL stand for?
CMD/CTL stands for Command/Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Countermeasures Dispenser
- Craniomandibular Disorder
- Credit Management Department (Sprint)
- Cruise Missile Defense
- Cubic Meter per Day
- Command Decoder (NASA)
- Command Element
- Command Group
- Countermeasures Development and Validation
- CDPD Mobile Data Intermediate System
- Calcutta Metropolitan Development Authority (India)
- Calgary Motor Dealers Association (Alberta, Canada)
- California Motorcycle Dealers Association
- Canadian Magen David Adom for Israel
- Capital Markets Development Authority (Fiji)
- Castle Morpeth Disability Association (UK)
- Cato Manor Development Association (South Africa)
- Center-Moved Diffusion Approximation
- Central Maine Dressage Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSync(TM) is used in mobile satellite terminals that provide voice, video, data and command/control communications.
Zyfer's systems provide improved electronic data link security and simplify the security management process for a host of communications and command/control terminal applications.
Typical tasks requiring this type of capability include: -- Voice dialing phone numbers -- Ordering item quantities, weights, and part numbers -- Specifying zip codes for sortation -- Recording meter readings and mileage records -- Reporting quality control measures -- Reading Universal Product Codes (UPCs) -- Command/control of Network Computers (NCs) -- Changing channels on TV set-top boxes From technician to mobile business executive, the advent of low-power, handheld, belt-worn, and stand-alone information appliances offers faster and easier command/control, data entry, and information retrieval.