What does CAHDI stand for?
CAHDI stands for Comité des Conseillers Juridiques sur le Droit International Public (European Committee of Legal Advisers on Public International Law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities, Inc.
- Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
- Center Avenue Historic District (Bay City, Michigan)
- Centre Aquitain d'Histoire du Droit (French: Aquitaine Law History Center; Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation du Haut-Doubs (French: Haut-Doubs Animaton Center; Pontarlier, France)
- Chronic Acquired Hepatocerebral Degeneration (biomedicine)
- Coalition Against Hardcore Dancing
- Community Approaches to Handicap in Development (Centre for Disability in Development; Yangon, Myanmar)
- Coronary Atherosclerotic Heart Disease
- Colonic Atresia Hirschsprung's Disease Association
- Center for the Advancement of Health Disparities Research
- Canadian Academy of Higher Education
- Caribbean Association of Home Economists, Inc. (est. 1972)
- Center for the Advancement of Higher Education (Tohoku University; Japan)
- Centre for Allied Health Evidence (University of South Australia)
- China Association for Hydrogen Energy (Beijing, China)
- Citizens Against Human Experimentation
- College of Agriculture and Home Economics
- Core Auxiliary Heat Exchanger
- Christian Adult Higher Education Association