What does CATE stand for?
CATE stands for Comité d'Action Technique et Économique (French: Technical and Economic Action Committee; Saint-Pol-de-Léon, France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATE
We have 42 other meanings of CATE in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Assisted Trial Design (software)
- Confederación Auténtica de Trabajadores Democráticos (Authentic Confederation of Democratic Workers, Costa Rica)
- Corrective Action Tracking Document
- Combined Arms Training and Development Centre (Australia)
- California Association of Teachers of English
- Career and Technology Education
- Centre for Agribusiness Training and Education (Canada)
- Ceramic Application in Turbine Engines
- Certified Advanced Technical Expert (IBM professional certification)
- Certified Automation Test Engineering
- Computer Assisted Threat Evaluation
- Computer Automated Test Equipment, Inc (Sandown, NH)
- Computer-Aided Test Engineering
- Consolidated Automated Test Equipment
- Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Crap At the Environment (Mark Watson, UK comedian)
- Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access (Atlanta, GA)
- Center for Applied Tropical Ecology and Conservation (University of Puerto Rico)
- Central Asian Teachers of English Conference
- Charlottesville Albemarle Technical Education Center (Virginia)