What does CPNVM stand for?
CPNVM stands for Comité Professionnel National de la Visite Médicale (French: National Professional Committee of Medical Visits)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (UK)
- Calcium Phosphate Nanoclusters Technology
- Central and Peripheral Nervous Tissue (oncology)
- Chasse Pêche Nature Traditions (French: Hunting, Fishing, Nature and Traditions; political party)
- Clubul pentru Protectia Naturii si Turism (Romanian: Nature Protection and Tourism Club; Brasov, Romania)
- Coloured People's National Union
- Conference des Plenipotentiaires
- Centre Professionnel du Nord Vaudois (French: North Vaud Professional Center; Vaud, Switzerland)
- Center for Pacific Northwest Studies (Westtern Washington University: Bellingham, WA)
- Computer Protocol Network Executive
- Central Park, New York
- Conservative Party of New York (est. 1962)
- Constitution Party of New York
- Conservative Party of New York State
- Capital Properties New Zealand (Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand)
- Communication Partners New Zealand (business telecommunications company)
- Communist Party of New Zealand
- Cadet Programs Officer