As per David Steinberger, co-founder and CEO of comiXology, ComiXology s mission is to spread the love of comics and graphic novels in all forms.
What does CAGN stand for?
CAGN stands for Comics and Graphic Novels (online message board)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CAGN
- County Adjusted Gross Income Tax
- Community Alliance for Global Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Advisory Group on Joint Electrical Safety Committee
- Cordelia A. Greene Library (Castile, NY)
- Canadian Association of German Language Schools
- Council for Administration of General and Liberal Studies (Southeast Missouri State University)
- Commission for Agricultural Meteorology
- Central Arkansas Gem, Mineral and Geology Society
- Carrier Air Group Maintenance Officer (US Navy)
- Center for Aging, Genetics and Neurodegeneration (Charlestown, MA)
- Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Coalition Against Gambling in New York
- Consumer Analyst Group of New York
- Contractors' Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Cargo Apparent Good Order
- Colleague of the American Guild of Organists
- Contractor Acquired Government Owned
- Cambodian Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Campaign Against Global Pollution (UK)
- Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry
Samples in periodicals archive:
These essays consider current educational practices and techniques of using comics and graphic novels in educational settings.
A handful of black-and-white illustrations (mostly the occasional comic page) and an index round out this forward-thinking contribution to understanding the value of comics and graphic novels as educational literary material.
The huge amount of interest generated by this particular exhibition, the tangible buzz among the artists and the number of Facebook groups discussing their work, are all testament to a genuine desire for making comics and graphic novels available in this country.
Clearly, comics and graphic novels do not constitute what most of us consider to be good literature.
Comics and graphic novels are an excellent, fun and effective way to encourage reluctant readers to acquire and practice their reading skills, and learn to enjoy the reading of books in the process.
In fact, several black authors have added writing comics and graphic novels to their repertoire.
Barnes & Noble is committed to offering customers a broad array of digital comics and graphic novels.