com tickets, admission to a ComedySportz show and an overnight at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City
What does CSz stand for?
CSz stands for ComedySportz
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CSz
We have 10 other meanings of CSz in our Acronym Attic
- County Sligo Youth Theatre (Ireland)
- Canadian Society for Yad Vashem (Holocaust memorial)
- Calcia Stabilized Zirconia
- Calcia-Stabilized Zirconia
- Cascadia Subduction Zone (periodic earthquake in Pacific Northwest)
- Child Safety Zone (government designation)
- City State Zip
- Civilian Safety Zone (military)
- Clark-Shenker-Zhang (packet scheduling algorithm)
- Com Station Z (science fiction fan club)
- Community Safety Zone
- Computer Society of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Christian Schulte Zu Berge (German: Christian Schulte to Mountains; video gaming)
- Chambre Syndicale du Zinc et du Cadmium (French: Zinc and Cadmium Union Chamber)
- Cesky Svaz Zpracovatelu Masa (Czech: Czech Union of Processors)
- Chymotrypsin-Solubilized Zona Protein
- Cable Telemetry
- Cable Tray
- Cable Tunnel
- Cable, Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The audience loved the wild-haired busker on his debut in February at the ComedySportz Theatre in LA where Russell was filming his Brand X TV show Russell, himself a former drug addict, even picked up on Go's crack joke, telling the applauding audience: "He really is a crack addict.
ComedySportz of Eugene is having a reunion show Saturday to fulfill something on a dying man's "bucket list" - and to help pay his medical bills.
A critically acclaimed comedian, Ward performs locally and around the country and has trained improv talent featured on television (Jeff Richards, Saturday Night Live, MADtv), the big screen (Maddy Curley, Disney's Stick it), and students featured at IO Chicago, IO West, UCBT NY/LA, Second City, Boom (Amsterdam), and ComedySportz.
The group of former ComedySportz Eugene troupe members performs quick improv games.
Sharon Crane, drama teacher and club adviser, said the group has added activities to its schedule - such as the improvisation team ComedySportz and the Thespian Society - that she hopes will spur participation.
lt; < A Noise Within Chance Theater < < ComedySportz LA The New LATC < < Westside Eclectic Write Act Repertory Theatre
Surely, some part of their comedic souls will miss ComedySportz, when the bumping bass from Jaxx next door rattled a much smaller stage.