From 2000-2002, Edelstein was Vice President, Sales and Sales Operations for Comcast Business Communications Inc.
What does CBC stand for?
CBC stands for Comcast Business Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBC
We have 769 other meanings of CBC in our Acronym Attic
- Colegio Brasileiro de Cirurgioes
- Colegio de Bibliotecarios de Chile (College of Librarians of Chile)
- Collaborative Business Connection (networking)
- College of Business and Communication (Japan)
- College of Business Colleagues
- Colombes Bridge Club (France)
- Colorado Beef Council
- Columbia Basin College (Pasco, WA, USA)
- Combined BMEWS Conference
- Command Bus Company
- Commercial Bank-Cameroun (Cameroon)
- Commercial Banking Centre
- Commission des Biens Culturels
- Committees, Boards and Commissions (various locations)
- Common Birds Census (UK)
- Common Booster Core (missile technology)
- Commonwealth Business Council (UK)
- Communications for Behavioural Change
- Communion Biblique des Campus (French: University Bible Fellowship; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers rely on our company to keep our servers updated and running at all times," said Lee Berk, Product Manager, Managed Internet Services, for Comcast Business Communications.
After joining the company in 1999, he served as president of Comcast Business Communications before being named CEO of Broadnet, Comcast's international wireless telecommunications company headquartered in Belgium.
Comcast Business Communications and the Department of Defense, with a scalable solution for inventory management, service assurance, service activation, and business layer integration.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- With its corporate headquarters completed, a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) in place, and a growing client base, Comcast Business Communications is officially open for business in the Philadelphia area, New Jersey, and Delaware.
1, 2001 Lucent Technologies (NYSE: LU) today announced that Comcast Business Communications (CBC), a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation and a leading provider of integrated broadband communications to businesses, has chosen the Lucent BILLDATS(R) Data Manager software to mediate and manage network usage for its local and long distance telephony services.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- With its corporate headquarters completed, a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) in place, and a growing client base, Comcast Business Communications is officially open for business in the Philadelphia area, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Speedlink is a recognized partner of Cisco Systems and Comcast Business Communications.