Sick, a member of the Combustion Institute, Optical Society of America, American Society for Engineering Education and SAE International, holds three degrees in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry at the Universitat Heidelberg, Germany.
What does CI stand for?
CI stands for Combustion Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CI
We have 83 other meanings of CI in our Acronym Attic
- Collective Intelligence
- Collegiate Institute
- Colonel Irvine Junior High (Calgary, Canada)
- Colonial Inauguration (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Color Interior Film
- Colour Index
- Combat Identification
- Combat Ineffective
- Combat Intelligence
- Combination Index (drug treatment)
- Comercializadoras Internacionales (Spanish)
- Comité Intertribal (French: Inter-Tribal Committee)
- Command Information
- Command Inspection
- Command Interpreter
- Commercial Imagery (US Air Force)
- Commercial Intelligence
- Commercial Invoice
- Commercial Items (FAR Part 12)
- Commissariat à l'Information du Canada (Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Process Combustion Institute 31st International Symposium on Combustion, Heidelberg, Germany, Aug.
Twenty-Third Symposium (International) on Combustion, The Combustion Institute, p.
She is president of the Institute for the Dynamics of Energetic and Reactive Systems, and has served on both the boards of directors of both the AIAA and the Combustion Institute.
Flynn serves on the Board of the Army Science and Technology, National Research Council; and is a member of the Combustion Institute and the Advisory Board for the Combustion Research Facility of the Department of Energy, Sandia National Laboratories.