00 Paperback Combustion engines and fuels group TJ755 Mechanical engineers share recent findings in efforts to keep the internal combustion engine viable as regulations and economics put increasing pressure on fuel consumption.
What does CEFG stand for?
CEFG stands for Combustion Engines and Fuels Group (Institution of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEFG
We have 1 other meaning of CEFG in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ferretera Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala, hardware supplier)
- Centro Federal de Educação Técnológica (Portugese: Federal Center of Technologic Education; Brazil)
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica do Piauí
- Clinical Education for the Future (nursing; Australia)
- Colorado Environmental Film Festival
- Committed Equity Financing Facility
- Confederation of English Fly Fishers (UK)
- Centre Français de Formation et d'Information des Cadres (French: French Center of Training and Information Managers; Poland)
- California Empire Financial Group (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Clean Energy Future Group (Australia)
- Corporate Ethics Focus Group (National University of Singapore)
- Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (Suwanee, GA)
- Close Enough For Government Work
- Centre d'Études et de Formation Hospitalières (French)
- Contract Engineer from Hell
- Continental European Family History Association
- Calayan Educational Foundation Inc. (Philippines)
- Centre d'Education et de Formation Intégrée
- Centro de Excelência em Finanças (Portuguese: Center of Excellence in Finance; Brazil)
- Civil Engineering Forum for Innovation