com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) Announced in January, the sale consists of a partially completed 620-megawatt, combined-cycle generating facility, located in the Satsop Development Park in Grays Harbor County, Wash.
What does CCGF stand for?
CCGF stands for Combined-Cycle Generating Facility (steam power)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCGF
We have 7 other meanings of CCGF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Centre for Geodetic Engineering (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Canadian Council for Geographic Education
- Cleft Palate, Cardiac Defect, Genital Anomalies, and Ectrodactyly
- Cold Cathode Gauge Experiment (NASA)
- Complete Comparison of Gene Expression (pathology)
- Confederation of Central Government Employees (India)
- Canadian Centre for German and European Studies
- China Computer Graphics Festival
- Christ Church at Grove Farm (Sewickley, PA)
- Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation (Ohio)
- Contact Centre Global Forum (Australia)
- Coupled Cluster Green's Function
- Courage, Compassion, Grace, Fortitude
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy (Hong Kong)
- C, Cytosine; G, Guanine
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Canadian Clay Glass Gallery (silica artwork)
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
- Consultative Council on Good Governance (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Batesville facility is an 837-megawatt natural gas-fired three-unit combined-cycle generating facility located in Batesville, Mississippi.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) The Grays Harbor facility consists of a partially completed 620-megawatt, combined-cycle generating facility, located in the Satsop Development Park in Grays Harbor County, Wash.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) Announced in June, the sale includes the partially completed 1,200- megawatt, combined-cycle generating facility located in Clark County, Nev.
; and a 540-MW natural gas fired combined-cycle generating facility in Springdale, Pa.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) The Moapa facility is a partially completed 1,200-megawatt, combined-cycle generating facility located in Clark County, Nev.
Allegheny Energy is delighted to announce the construction of a combined-cycle generating facility in northern Indiana," said Alan J.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliant Energy Wholesale Group, a unit of Reliant Resources (NYSE: RRI), broke ground today for Reliant Energy Bighorn, a 550-megawatt, combined-cycle generating facility that will serve power markets in Nevada and the West.