Sea-basing, or the capability to mount the operation completely from the sea, with sailors and assets returning to the ships of Combined Support Force 536 each night for hot chow and a navy rack, proved an important strategic point for the United States Navy.
What does CSF stand for?
CSF stands for Combined Support Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSF
We have 420 other meanings of CSF in our Acronym Attic
- Client Security Fund (various locations)
- Client Services Framework (Cisco)
- Client Services Fulfillment (various companies)
- Client Signal Failure (telecommunications)
- Coalition Solidarity Funds
- Coalition Support Funds (State Dept funds)
- Collège de la Sainte Famille
- College of Santa Fe (New Mexico)
- College Success Foundation (Issaquah, WA)
- Colony Stimulating Factor
- Comité des Salines de France (French: Salt Committee of France)
- Comma Separated File (computing)
- Commequiers Sport Football (French football club)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (Washington, DC)
- Common-Source FET (Field Effect Transistor)
- Communication sans Frontières (French: Communication without Borders)
- Communications for a Sustainable Future
- Communications Sans Fil
- Community Scheduler Framework
- Community Services Foundation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
efforts, Combined Support Force (CSF-536) was established to provide humanitarian assistance and disaster relief support to the governments of Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, and other affected nations.
PACOM formed Joint Task Force 536, which has since been redesignated as the Combined Support Force, to help coordinate the military's relief efforts.