For Aviva, its rate hike comes as its combined operation ratio in the motor business worsened to 104% - a key measure for insurers, where a figure over 100% indicates more is forked out in claims than received from premiums.
What does COR stand for?
COR stands for Combined Operation Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COR
We have 190 other meanings of COR in our Acronym Attic
- City of Refuge (Christian gaming community)
- City of Reno (Nevada)
- City of Roseville (various locations)
- Class Of Restriction (insurance)
- Client-Oriented Research (agriculture)
- Clinical Outcomes Research (various organizations)
- Coalition on Revival
- Coefficient of Reliability
- Coefficient of Restitution
- College Of Radiographers