The application - called a Combined Operating License Application (COLA) - is about 7,500 pages in length and will be submitted by Luminant today to the NRC.
What does COLA stand for?
COLA stands for Combined Operating License Application
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COLA
We have 74 other meanings of COLA in our Acronym Attic
- Collagen, Type III, Alpha1
- Type IV Collagen (protein group)
- Collagen, Type V, Alpha1
- Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- Central Oregon Llama Association
- Certificate of Label Approval (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau)
- Citizens Organized for Liberty Through Action (Belize)
- City of London Academy (London, UK)
- Collision Avoidance (space/satellite operations)
- comp.os.linux.advocacy (newsgroup)
- Constant Output Level Adaptor
- Construction and Operating License Application (nuclear energy regulation)
- Cost Of Living Adjustment
- Cost Of Living Allowance
- Cost Of Living Amount (insurance)
- County of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Covered Outdoor Learning Area
- Coupled Ocean-Land-Atmosphere 1-Dimensional Model
- Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) of its plans to choose the 1,520-megawatt ESBWR when it submits a combined operating license application (COLA) to the agency in September.
I'm excited to see an investor-owned company submit the first combined operating license application in nearly 30 years, and I hope it is the first of many to come," said United States Senator Pete Domenici (R-NM), who serves as ranking member of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.