During the first quarter, Hazeltine was awarded a contract from McDonnell Douglas Aerospace to upgrade the F/A-18 C/D aircraft with Hazeltine's AN/APX-111 Combined Interrogator Transponder (CIT) system.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Combined Interrogator Transponder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Class, Item, Type
- Cluster Integration Toolkit (Linux cluster management software)
- Coalition Interoperability Trial
- Coherent Integration Time
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Cold Ischemic Time (organ transplantation)
- College of Industrial Technology (Philippines)
- College of Information Technology
- College of Integrated Therapies
- Colorado Institute of Technology
- Comet Impact Theory (evolution)
- Commercial Imagery Team (US Army)
- Commercial Investment Trust (Livingston, NJ, USA)
- Commission on Informational Technology (Missouri)
- Commissioner of Income Tax (India)
- Communication Interculturelle et Traduction (French: Intercultural Communication and Translation)
- Communications and Information Technology (College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Connecticut)
- Communications Improvement Team
- Community Integration Team (various locations)
- Compagnia Italiana Turismo (Italian travel agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the contract, the Greenlawn, New York, unit of the Communication, Navigation, Identification and Reconnaissance (CNIR) Group will provide BAE SYSTEMS AN/APX-113 Combined Interrogator Transponder (CIT) systems to replace existing AN/APX-101 transponders.
Under the contract with Boeing, valued at more than $9 million, BAE SYSTEMS Advanced Systems business unit at Greenlawn will develop and build as many as 40 AN/APX-113 Combined Interrogator Transponder (CIT) systems plus spares, and provide associated data and units for lab testing.