Specifically, the combined explosive exploitation cell laboratory has assigned CBRN Soldiers to work side by side with other trained experts to catalog items, take fingerprints, process evidence, and investigate HMEs to help convict bad guys.
What does CEXC stand for?
CEXC stands for Combined Explosive Exploitation Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEXC
- Canada Eastern White Winter (grain)
- Contemporary European Women Writers (international conference)
- Centre of Excellence (Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode; Kozhikode, Kerala, India)
- Charge Exchange
- Complete Entertainment Exchange (Boston, MA)
- Computer Exchange
- Consumer Expenditure Survey
- Extrinsic Collector Capacitance (transistors)
- Concepts (Theory) Examination
- Centro Experimental del Conocimiento (Spain)
- Cryogenic Experts, Inc. (Ventura, CA, USA)
- Combat Exit Point (US Air Force)
- Cooperative Extension Service (US FEMA)
- Cercle d'Escrime de Yerres (French: Yerres Fencing Circle; Yerres, France)
- Communities Empowering Youth (various locations)
- Constant Exploitation Yield (commercial fishing)
- Conversion Electron Yield
- Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year (est. 1984; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Corvette Early Years (Canada)
- Curves of Effective Yield (physical chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only have they built up eight forward operating bases for command and control centers and berthing, they have been an integral part to establishing statements of work and project cost estimates for enduring projects to include headquarters buildings, Counter IED training classrooms, Combined Explosive Exploitation Cells, Counter IED Operations Centers and Berthing for three Air Force Flights and Marine Corps CIED elements throughout the AOR.
To address this problem, we slightly shifted our focus to warrants on individuals with active combined explosive exploitation cell cases.
and in forward deployed combined explosive exploitation cells, currently in Afghanistan and Iraq and potentially in evolving sites requiring this capability.
The Combined Explosive Exploitation Cell (CEXC) was the first lab established to conduct technical and limited biometric analyses on all materials related to improvised explosive devices and to develop effective countermeasures based on these analyses.