The robot was on display at Asia s biggest tech fair -- the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (CEATEC) exhibition -- which opened on Tuesday at Makuhari, near Tokyo.
What does CEATEC stand for?
CEATEC stands for Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (Technology and Electronics Exhibition, Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centro de Estudos e Ações Solidárias da Maré (Portugese: Center for Study and Action Solidarity of the Tide; Brazil)
- Council of Educational Administrative and Supervisory Organizations of Maryland
- Center of Engineering and Advanced Technology (Mexico)
- Center of Excellence for Airport Technology (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign)
- Civil Engineering and Architectural Team
- College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Technology (Philippines)
- College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology (various locations)
- Community Emergency Action Team
- Contractor Evidence Audit Team
- Cuerpo Elite Antiterrorista (Spanish: Elite Anti-Terrorist Corps; Colombia)
- Centre for Energy Advancement through Technological Innovation (Canada)
- Cost Effectiveness Analysis of the Tactical Operations System
- Central European Air Traffic Services
- Central East Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Kansas CIty, MO)
- Central European Association of Urology
- Cal-Expo-An Alternate Vision (environmental activism project)
- Career Education Association of Australia
- Career Education Association of Victoria (est. 1975; Carlton, Victoria, Australia)
- Centro Ecuménico Antonio de Valdivieso (Spanish: Antonio Valdivieso Ecumenical Center; Nicaragua)
- Certificat d'Études Approfondies Vétérinaires (French: Advanced Veterinary Studies Certificate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 (TUES) -- Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies, or CEATEC, Japan 2012 to be held through Oct.
Around 600 firms unveiled their innovations at the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (Ceatec) exhibition in Chiba , near Tokyo , expected to draw 200,000 visitors during its five-day run, organisers said.
8-mm Footprint Deliver Superior Resolution to Indoor and Outdoor Multi-Color Displays TOKYO -- Avago Technologies (Nasdaq:AVGO), a leading supplier of analog interface components for communications, industrial and consumer applications, today announced a new family of high-brightness LEDs in ultra-small packages at the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (CEATEC) Japan 2010.
The five-day Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (Ceatec) technology fair in Chiba near Tokyo features more than 600 companies from 15 countries and regions showing new gadgets.
The Windeo[TM] chipset and total solution evaluation board are being showcased starting today at the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (CEATEC) show in Japan.
5-inch "tiled" flat panel display at the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (CEATEC) Japan 2000, to be held October 3-7, 2000, in Tokyo.
CEATEC stands for Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies.