Independent market research firm International Data Corporation expects the combined EIS and OLAP market to double to $1.
What does CENSORS stand for?
CENSORS stands for Combined EIS (European Southern Observatory Imaging Survey)-NVSS (National Radio Astronomy Observatory Very Large Array Sky Survey) Survey of Radio Sources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Systems Engineering & Integration
- Center for Natural Sciences and Environmental Research (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Center to Study Human Animal Relationships and Environments (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Engineering Systems and Integration
- Centro de Superación Integral (Guatemala)
- Centro Nacional para la Prevención y el Control del VIH/SIDA (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Center for Science and International Security (University of Hamburg; Germany)
- Centro Studi Investimenti Sociali (Italy)
- Content Management E-Business Networks Security Information Systems (Germany)
- Centre for Social Mobilization (Itahari, Nepal)
- Civilian Experts in National Security Policy (China; est. 2002)
- Centre for Sports Science and History
- Center for Subsurface Sensing and Imaging Systems
- Center for Submarine Learning
- Centre for Environment and Sustainable Development
- Centre for Sustainable Development Initiatives
- Center for the Study of New Religions (Italy)
- Compiled and Submitted for the United States Genealogy Web Archives