In February, Iran inaugurated Shirkouh combined cycle power plant in the country's Central province of Yazd.
What does CCPP stand for?
CCPP stands for Combined Cycle Power Plant
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CCPP
We have 52 other meanings of CCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Concord Carlisle Patrons of Performing Students
- Consultative Committee on Programme and Operational Questions
- Changing Consumption and Production Patterns
- Child Care Partnership Project (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Circumpolar Coping Processes Project (Management of Social Transformations Programme, MOST)
- Cisco Channel Partner Program
- Citrus Clonal Protection Program
- Climate Change Prediction Program
- Clinical Child Psychology Program (University of Kansas)
- Collaborative Computational Plasma Physics (est. 2007; UK)
- Common Country Programming Process (UN)
- Commuter Car Park Program (New South Wales, Australia)
- Composite Capability/Preference Profiles
- Conseil Canadien des Pecheurs Professionels (Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters)
- Consortium of Chemical Products and Processes (Hong Kong University)
- Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia
- Contract City Pair Program
- Corrosion Control & Prevention Program
- Cover Crop Protection Program (Canada)
- Creative Care Protection Plan (warranty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yokogawa delivers control systems for five more power plant projects in Egypt, comprising a huge combined cycle power plant.
of Korea, has been awarded a contract for construction of the Bibiyana Gas Based Combined Cycle Power Plant with the total net capacity of approximately 400MW from Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB).
The turnkey combined cycle power plant, which will have an installed electrical capacity of 1,600 MW, will be built together with Siemens' Korean partner Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co, approximately 260 km west of Abu Dhabi city.
The contract for "The Conversion of the Open Cycle Gas Turbines to Combined Cycle Power Plant at Qurayat Power Plant" was signed between the SEC and a consortium made up of Saudi company Arabian Bemco Contracting Co.
com/research/snshcn/ashuganj_power) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Ashuganj Power Station Announces Project Financing for Gas-Fired Combined Cycle Power Plant in Bangladesh" to their offering.
A few months back, the company had also signed a pact with its EPC contractor - South Korean Hyundai Engineering Company and Daewoo International Corporation for the construction of a 225 MW combined cycle power plant at Ashuganj Power Station.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inaugurated Pareh-Sar combined cycle power plant in Rezvanshahr in the country's Northern Gilan province on Saturday.