com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050209/FLW006LOGO ) Sunrise Access Manager/Patient Financial Manager provides healthcare organizations with a comprehensive, enterprise-wide enterprise master person index (EMPI), scheduling, registration and patient accounting solution that includes a combined business office.
What does CBO stand for?
CBO stands for Combined Business Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBO
We have 141 other meanings of CBO in our Acronym Attic
- Church Based Organization
- Citizen Based Organisation
- Civic Brotherhood Organization
- Club Badminton Orchies (French: Orchies Badminton Club; Orchies, France)
- Club de Badminton d'Oberhausbergen (French: Oberhausbergen Badminton Club; Oberhausbergen, France)
- Collar Bone On (fish processing)
- Collateralized Bond Obligation
- Collective Bargaining Organization (various organizations)
- Collège de Bois d'Olive (French: Olive Wood College; Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon)
- Combined Bomber Offensive
- Command Bridge Operations
- Commercial Back Office (various companies)
- Commodity Business Operations
- Community Based Order
- Community-Based Organization
- Companhia Brasileira de Offshore
- Complaint Board Operator (call taker)
- Computer Burst Order
- Concept Bijoux Or (French: Gold Jewelry Design; La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, France)
- Conduction Band Offset (semiconductor property)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million * Raised clean-claim throughput to 99% * Implemented a combined business office requiring less staff resources "WellSpan is another example of how Eclipsys continues to distinguish itself in the marketplace with a concentrated focus on delivering solutions that can drive measurable outcomes," said Jay Deady, Eclipsys executive vice president, Client Solutions.
IDX is providing its IDX(R) Flowcast(TM) Combined Business Office solution for the electronic medical records system of VHA Healthcare System of the Ohio Veterans Integrated Service Network, which includes four major medical centers and 23 outpatient clinics.
IDX Systems Corporation today announced it has been awarded an agreement to provide the IDX Flowcast(TM) Combined Business Office solution for the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) as part of the Patient Financial Services System Project lead by Unisys Corporation .
Sunrise Patient Financial Manager, including patient billing and accounts receivable, contract management, medical records abstracting and electronic data interchange (EDI) with multi-entity Combined Business Office capabilities.
Our transition to IDX to support our combined business office functions will enable us to better support our institutional identity and reflects our ongoing commitment toward a more patient-friendly environment.
In addition to Clinical Manager, Phoenix Children's Hospital also will implement Sunrise Access Manager, which supports patient enrollment, registration, tracking and scheduling, and features the industry-leading vendor-independent enterprise master person index, Sunrise Enterprise Person Identifier(TM); and Sunrise Patient Financial Manager, which includes patient billing and accounts receivable, contract management, medical records abstracting and electronic data interchange (EDI) with multi-entity combined business office (CBO) capabilities.
With IDXtend, UI's Combined Business Office (CBO) will be able, for the first time, to deploy a single patient statement across the enterprise, which ultimately will increase patient satisfaction and improve financial performance.