Gray Literature FBIS Gray Literature Combined Arms Research Library (CARL) Digital Library Collections GrayLit Network: Intelligence: Jane's C41.
What does CARL stand for?
CARL stands for Combined Arms Research Library (Fort Leavenworth, KS, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CARL
We have 36 other meanings of CARL in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Research Libraries
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- CART (Cloud and Radiation Testbed) Raman Lidar
- Chemical Amplification of Resist Lines
- Chemically Amplified Resist Lithography
- Child Abuse Report Line (Australia)
- Citizen Action Request Line
- Coating Applications Research Laboratory
- Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
- Colorado Association of Research Libraries, Inc.
- Comparative Animal Research Laboratory (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Compressor Aero Research Laboratory
- Computerized Activities Results List (US FEMA)
- Conditional Average Run Length
- Conservation and Recreation Lands
- Construction Automation & Robotics Laboratory (North Carolina State University)
- Catalysis Research Laboratory (University of Heidelberg; Germany)
- Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition
- Computer Assisted Related Language Adaptation
- Computer Assisted Retrieval at Los Alamos
Samples in periodicals archive:
MERLN(Military Education and Research Library Network) is a database of 12 military libraries' catalogs on line: Air University Library, Combined Arms Research Library, Joint Forces Staff College Library, Marine Corps University Library, National Defense University Library, Naval PostGraduate School Library, US Air Force Academy Library, US Army War College Library and Military History Institute, US Coast Guard Academy Library, US Military Academy Library, and US Naval Academy Library.